Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 days late, 3 negative pregnancy tests, could I still be pregnant?

Ok, so my cycles are always 43 days apart. Every 43rd day I start my period... well day 43 was 10 days ago. 2 days late I took an EPT hpt, BFN, than when I was 5 days late tested, BFN... 8 days late tested BFN. So now I am 10 days late and I havent tested... but Im wondering if there is a chance that I could still be pregnant? Ive been sick to my stomach, NO sex drive, headaches, backaches, and slight spotting. Anyone had this happen to them and still get a positive prengnacy result?



10 days late, 3 negative pregnancy tests, could I still be pregnant?home theatre



My cycle was always usually around 28 days. My last period was on January 26th. February 23rd no period. I took a test March 8th, negative. Still nothing by March 18th so I tested again, still negative. By April I was shocked still nothing! I took another test on April 12th %26amp; it came out postive. My doctor's appt. confirmed I was 10 weeks on the 27th of April. So I conceived @ Feb 23rd. So keep testing. If you still get no results I would make a dr. appt to get a blood test done.



10 days late, 3 negative pregnancy tests, could I still be pregnant?ballet theater opera theater



Yes but very unlikely
I would think that you could still be pregnant and maybe your hormone levels are not high enough for the tests to read. I would suggest that you go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck!
The stress you are under is probably the reason you are late.



Given the 3 negative tests, you probably are NOT pregnant. I would see your doctor ASAP to diagnose the reason for you not having a period.
Depends on how old you are, you can be as regular as clockwork then for no reason at all miss a period, this is not uncommon and happens to quite a lot of women. the body changes all the time and just because you have missed a period does not necessarily mean you are pregnant. Some women are only on for 3 days and others go 7 or even 10 day some miss one then have a heaver one next time. It's all to do with hormones and a change in diet, or stress or even drinking can cause this so do not be to alarmed, It's all part of the changes that the body go through, If you have had sex between you last period and this it may be a phantom pregnancy and you may well be much heavier the next period so just wait it out till then it's just to early to know just yet.



Dr Knowitall.
I've tried to take four tests (every second day after my being late) that were all negative within the testing time. A couple of hours later, they were positive, though. I didn't get a positive result within the testing time until I was about 14 days late. So, yes I think it's possible that you're pregnant. Good luck
You very well could be pregnant and, if you are, you need to find out now so you can begin to be treated. Those are very common symptoms of pregnancy. I'm confused, though. Have you had three negative pregnancy tests or have you not tested? Your question says both. Regardless, go to your doctor and have them give you a pregnancy test. They will be more accurate anyway. Good luck.
There is always the possibility of pregnancy. Some over the counter medications can actually cause a false test. My first pregnancy...was late, took a test, was negative, had spotting. The following month, no spotting, took a test, and was positive. If you are having negative results with home tests, then go to your doctor and have him/her test you for pregnancy. Least then you will know one way or the other.
Hi there, i know exactly how you are feeling...and i dont have an answer either, sadly! my last period was 24th march, and ive had nothing since then...ive took three home tests (the last one last thursday) and all were neg...i know i ought to go to the drs and get it checked...but as the tests were neg I dont want to waste the drs time! in the meantime pd is still no show...ive got one more test to left so i will do that this week. i hope you get the result you want!! our bodies are weird at tmes i guess x good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery