Saturday, December 5, 2009

Were you late when you tested positive?

If you were late when you got a positive, how late were you? According to my calculations, I am about 3 days late. I don't want to test yet just in case I am off a few days in my cycle, although I am pretty sure I have it right. I have heard some women do not test positive until after their missed period....if so, how late were you? I've been trying for 7 months and don't want to see another negative test so I'm waiting as long as I can to test = )



Were you late when you tested positive?concert venue



i was a week late when i got my positive. i tested a week before on the day of my missed period and got a negative. Good luck and best wishes. Lots of sticky baby dust



Were you late when you tested positive?events opera theater



I was only a day late!! When my period didnt come on the day i was due i just felt i was pregnant!! A test the following day confirmed it!! Although because i was so early the positive symbol was very faint but still there!!!
i actually had 3 2 periods in the same month. the next month i didnt have one, the nurse told me that the second period was for the following month that i didnt see one. well guess what i am 4 months pregnant. i think you should wait another week or 2 then take a test
i got a positive on the first day of my missed period i was being really impatient but didnt expect it to show up so soon. good luck x
I was 6 days late when I took a test. It was positive.
You are lucky to have missed your period already. I am at 9dpo and still the waiting game. I would think you are safe to test. I know what you are saying about negitives. They are disappoining even when your not due yet. I will tell you about my children! My first it took two years of trying and trying and trying. I gave up and when out to drink had fun, just givin up when those to years of keeping to healthy to conceive. Well that month of drinking and having fun, guess what! yeah! I tested the day my period was due and bingo! Ever since I get pregnant pretty easy. 5 months later after first took the test the day of my period due. Negitive in the first ten mins. Right at the ten min mark I said what is going on I thought for sure. Well for some reason went to pee on it again and it turned dark as dark can be right away. I have no clue to why it didn't work and then did but hey, bingo again! Then it took 7 months for my third. Him I was getting my period a week late every month. Test 6 days before it would come being late and bingo again right away- not sure why or when I ovulated. Then my 4th I think the day my period was due, bingo again! so I would say most women get a positive if pregnant. I did last month get two false positives. But they looked different. They were very very faint thin super thin lines. If you see that ever don't go by that. That was play tricks! I am with you on the waiting game. As I really want a girl and waiting just sucks! But I wish you the best and baby dust to you, hopeing you are! Also let us know! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery