Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there anything I can do about the cords running from my home theater to my tv.?

I am actually talking about the cords that go to the speakers. What do people do about the big ugly cords running up and down the walls?



Is there anything I can do about the cords running from my home theater to my tv.?palace theatre



The front speakers are usually not a problem, but if they are you can hide them under the carpet. It sounds like you have your rear speakers mounted to brackets and this is where the unsightly speaker wire is bothering you. The best way to address this is to fish the wire inside of the wall up one side, through the attic, and down the through the wall the speakers are mounted to, coming out of the wall behind the speakers and then connecting to them. This is not as hard as it sounds and there are many installers who can do this if you do not want to do it yourself. Just be sure to use speaker wire that is UL rated for in-wall installation.



Is there anything I can do about the cords running from my home theater to my tv.?concert tickets opera theater



If you do not have easy access to an attic to drop wire then my company has successfully used a product known as wire track. these tracks come as wide as 1/2 an inch to as big as 2 inches. they have an adhesive side that sticks to dry wall and most surfaces. the track can be painted to match any wall or base board coloring. if you need more information or would even like to purchase this product contact your local theater store and talk to these installers. they should know what i am referring to. the tracks have an average price of 12.99 for a 5' stick.these tracks are very good to use in apartments or high rises when there is no attic to run wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery