Saturday, December 5, 2009

Period 4 weeks late..?

Ok now I know a lot of women ask these kinds of questions but Im so lost as what to do. My last period was on Dec. 13th 2007 and that came 3 weeks late.. which is VERY odd.. im usually always on time. And now Jan came and no period.. Im now 4 weeks late, I took numerous pregnancy tests, all negative. Im not under any type of stress and im not worrying about being pregnant either. I dont know why i would be soo late the first time and then finally get it and now really late again.. Ive been having a lot of lower back pains and headaches if that has anything to do with why i havent got my period. I have been to the doctors they did a urine test last week and it came back negative as well so now i have to wait for my doctor to send me a referral to see an OBGYN... Until then all i can do is wait and wonder.. and no im not on any form of birth control.. any help would be greatly appreciated..



Period 4 weeks late..?performing arts



i got the same thing here. i'm delayed too. i got negative in blood and hpt tests. i'll have a chek up in the ob too. possible reasons i looked up were weight loss, change in activities, and change in hormones. keep me posted!



Period 4 weeks late..?binoculars opera theater



how old are you? could it be perimenopause?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery