Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late Parking Ticket help?

Hi, I got a parking ticket which I forgot to pay till its just late. Do you think I can go to the place (alderman's court in newark, de) and pay them today in person since today is the last day for payment? They said to pay in check on the parking violation ticket I got but do you think I can pay in cash to them?



I know that fees doubles after the date and they can take vehicle for impoundment after late fees get above 50 dollars. But, is there anything I can do today to stop the late fees and stuff? plz help!!!



Late Parking Ticket help?amc theater



yes you can pay in person, find out where in your phone book if it doesn't say on the ticket. be prepared to stand in line. call ahead 0 they will probably have a recording that will tell you about "cash or check" - Likely cash is fine in person, as not everyone has a checking account.



Late Parking Ticket help?concerts opera theater



Don't try to pay by cash, pay by check and take it to the court. Be sure to get a receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery