Thursday, December 10, 2009

Second late period and 4 neg hpt help!?

Last month I had a late period and it was heavy at first then became really light a few hours later. This month I am late again its only the second day but on the first day when I wiped there was a TINY amount on the toilet paper. I am having on and off headaches, really bad lower back pain, right lower pelvis sometimes gets a sharp pain and I sometimes go to bed feeling dizzy or woozy. I noticed last night a lot of discharge when I wiped and it was white. I didnt notice a smell or anythig. No pain when I urinate and no puss.



Ive taken 4 hpt all negative, I would be about 6-7 weeks if I were, could I be pregnant or are the chances slim? Could this be an ovarian cyst, STI or some infection?



I am on birth control and I took it at the same time everyday.This is the second late period since we had sex.



WHAT COULD IT BE?!



Second late period and 4 neg hpt help!?plays



Well i don't know what it is but your not pregnant. Infact check the effects of your birth control i don't know which one you are using but they all have "side effects". The uneven period is most likely from the pill and the discharge could be natural or a side effect. Just read the labels and do a lil research into your pill it may anwser your question (pain I would guess is probably almost 100% from the pill since they do tend to cause discomfort sometimes)



Second late period and 4 neg hpt help!?opera ticket opera theater



If you have 2 missed periods that probably means you are pregnant. Go to your local drug store and buy a pregnancy test.
it could be a cyst and if you dont take of that soon then you might have to have it taken out. That happend to my mom when she was 22 and she wasnt able to have anymore kids. Get it checked.
You should get to your doctor and play on the safe side.. If you are having unprotected sex.. ie:not a condom.. you could have many different types of infections.



discharge is ALWAYS a sign of something going on.



As for the pain, your body is trying to tell you something, hoping it is not pregnancy and wishing it will go away are not enough and you should get checked to be on the safe side.



Don't drive yourself crazy wondering when a doctor can sooth your mind and give you an answer.
If I were having these symptoms I would be concerned about the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy. The hormone levels don't always get high enough to register on the HPT; you need a blood test.



Ectopics are serious and can be life-threatening if not treated; not to freak you out, but it is something I (and I *almost never*go to the doctor) would go to my GYN for.
this could be numerous things and quite honestly we really cant tell u ehats wrong we can tell u please go to the doctor asap and find out im suprised u didnt please go i wish u the best good luck
I just want to support all the good advice so far. What can it be? In order of seriousness:



Ectoptic Pregnancy ( get to an ED NOW)



Ovarian cyst (same)



STD (can get a whole lot worse very quickly)



Pregnancy



Hope you are understanding, all of us are concerned for you.



You MUST see a doctor. To rule out the really dangerous stuff. Do it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery