Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late night snacks.?

I am having a real problem sleeping. I usually go to sleep around 5-7am and wake up between 8-9am. I eat my dinner by the latest 6pm. I drink plenty of water throughout the day. After 9pm I drink between 2 liters and a gallon of water. Between 11pm-2am I get very hungry. I've eaten peanut butter and wheat bread, and people told me that it was too heavy. I've eaten crackers and people told me I should not eat too much carbs late at night. Then I started eating 1lb of baby carrots and a piece of fruit ( apple, pears, peaches, or grapes). Then people said I was eating too much sugar. I've tried exercising in the morning and at night, just in the morning, and just at night. Neither helped me with my night hunger or problems sleeping. I started eating a bowl of cereal with fat free milk around 8pm. Nothing seems to help me get out of this cycle. I am trying not to eat anything late at night. What should I eat if I can't stand it?



Late night snacks.?performing shows



wow thats a real problem. please see a doctor



Late night snacks.?say yes opera theater



Rule of thumb stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.



Drink water and wait 15 min. to see if your really hungry or thirsty. Try a handfull or almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery