Saturday, December 5, 2009

When I play a DVD, I'm getting the audio through my new home theater receiver/speakers, but no

Everything seems to be connected properly between the the receiver (component video cords, L and R audio and Video cords, Digital Coax Audio), but still no pic. Anything simple I might be overlooking?



Also, as an aside, what do the component video connections do that the L and R Audio and Video connectors do?



When I play a DVD, I'm getting the audio through my new home theater receiver/speakers, but no picture! Why?state theatre



It is because you do not have the input set properly.



When I play a DVD, I'm getting the audio through my new home theater receiver/speakers, but no picture! Why?theater opera theater



You need to connect the video cable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery