Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am late on my period and I am having a weird feeling please help...?

2 months ago I was a week late. Last month I was 12 days late. So far this month I am 17 days late. I have done test and they keep coming back that I am not pregant. I am having this weird feeling in the right side of that area like fluttering. I know they say that is the feeling of a baby kicking. I have had only one child. I have had to use the restroom alot the past few days. Other then that nothing else feels any different. I did not get 2 night of good sleep last week but I was already late before that. If anyone can help me on what is going on and what the flutter feeling is I will be very greatful. Thank you.



I am late on my period and I am having a weird feeling please help...?concert tickets



I have no clue but it dont sound too normal.I would go to the doc if I were you!



Good Luck:]



I am late on my period and I am having a weird feeling please help...?theater seating opera theater



Based on what you've said, I think all that's going on is nerves. You know what to expect when you're pregnant, so your stress level may be causing these feelings. You may want to go and get a more in-depth pregnancy test. Planned parenthood will do a free test, and I think the health dept. will too. But truly, I think you are fine.



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery