Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late but negative EPT, have UTI?

I am two days late. We have been ttc for almost year. Before I get excited at all, I have a UTI and am on Macrobid. Will this delay my period at all. I took a EPT the day my period was due, it was negative but I did take it late in the day. Very late. Any one else have anything like this. I have had mild cramps for two days, just no bleeding. Thanks!



Late but negative EPT, have UTI?performing arts show



I don't think the meds will delay your period or cause a false negative, but being that your body is under stress from the UTI it is possible that is what could cause the delay. I would try to wait a week and take another if you still don't get your period. ( I know its hard to wait though, We decided to start TTC in January of 04 and didn't get pregnant with #1 until January of 05 I took a lot of pregnancy tests that year) The mild cramping maybe could be implantation? or could be just pains from the UTI. Good Luck Hun!



Late but negative EPT, have UTI?opera cd opera theater



I don't think any medicine can cause a false negative. However, some fertility medicines contain HCG and can cause false positives. I'm kinda in the same boat as you. My period is late but I got a negative test result. Let me know what happens with you! I hope you're pregnant since you're ttc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery