Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late Period... Faint line on HPT... Positive OPK's two days in a row?...?

Hello all... I'm so confused about whats going on with my body... I have had 3 m/c in the past two years... 2 of them this year... I am now 8 days late... I got a faint line on ept... (Which came up in the time limit... still may be an evap though... but definantly blue in person)... I got 2 positive opk's ... and FAAINNT line on $ tree... all with FMU...



Now my last pregnancy... I didn't get a BFP til I was 3 weeks late... So I dunno... Any advise would be appreciated... Thanks...



And yes..



I already ovulated late this month...



Late Period... Faint line on HPT... Positive OPK's two days in a row?...?violin



It sounds like its time to celebrate!!! A line is a line is a line. If you got a second line, faint or not.....that means that you are. False positives are pretty rare.



Congrats!!!!!! I hope I'm next!!



Late Period... Faint line on HPT... Positive OPK's two days in a row?...?chinese theater opera theater



Even a faint line is a positive... unless you are on any fertility drugs it is very rare to get a false positive, so sounds like you are pregnant.



I would say go and get it confirmed so you can get the prenatal care you need asap.



Sorry for your previous losses... hope this time everything works out
I think you are
unless you are on any fertility drugs it is very rare to get a false positive, so sounds like you are but go see the doctor because even faint lines mean you are pregnant if you have a boots store near you go and get there own make of a pregnancy test they are really good sorry for your loss but maybe this time x
evap lines only can appear when you check the test after the time limit if it hasnt changed within time limit...so yes its sounds like you are ...sorry for your losses ...and if your asking if its posiable to get a positive ovulation test while pregnent the answer is yes...........i wish you the best of luck
any positive is still a positive, it doesnt matter how faint the line is.
congratulations i guess you are pregnant!!!!
once its a line its a positive, good luck
i think u are pregnant,congratulations,but i think now u should go and visit a dr as u might need support for the pregnancy,so that no complication arise this time ,good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery