Saturday, December 5, 2009

How late has anyone been before?

got anegative at 3 days late and infact been pregnant,im 3 days late,im usually regular every 29 days,still nothing,no cramps ,no slight headache which i usually get before my cycle,i didnt test positive till i was 2 weeks late with my 2 year old ,can it be that i am pregnant,as im having no symptoms other than feeling tired earlier at night



thanks



How late has anyone been before?playhouse



It's definitely possible to be later than 3 days but you say you have a regular cycle so you know better than us if it's normal for you. After 3 days a positive should be showing but for some women it takes more time and if that's what happened to you last time, I suggest you either get a blood test, or wait two weeks and test again if you have no period. Good luck.



How late has anyone been before?plays opera theater



You obviously don't have PCOS, seeing as though you have a child.



I have got PCOS and I am on 13 weeks since I last started.



But you could be pregnant, you could have a blood test done, it would be more accurate.



Baby dust to you!!!
I was late 9 days bcuz i quit smoking and used the patch 4 a week yeah didn't work. I got pregnant shortly there afterwards in the same month and had thought i had my period the next month but it wasn't took me 2 1/2 months 2 realize I was later than the other times i was pregnant so everyones different
Hi!! I had a cycle that was 10 days late once but I was on Clomid so that may have been the case. I think you could be pregnant so wait it out a few more days before testing again. No symptoms of your period is good and being tired is a good sign you may be pregnant. I really hope you are. Try not to stress and take it easy and see what happens. Best wishes to you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery