Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blockbuster late fees?

I have Blockbuster all-access, kind of like netflix. I took one of the movies I got in the mail to a blockbuster store and exchanged it for a different one. I returned the one I exchanged for over a month late.....am i going to be charged a late fee? they called me and reminded me to bring it back but never said anything about late fees. Will they charge me next time I go in or add it to my all-access bill maybe? I thought blockbuster did not do late fees anymore and just charged a restocking fee? does anyone know if I will be charged and if so about how much?



Blockbuster late fees?performing arts



you probably might get charged restocking fee



(thats if you returned IN STORE DVD late



for the ones you get in the mail you can keep them as long as you want (well maybe not too long) and there are no late fees



that way



best way is to call the store or go ask them them



Blockbuster late fees?binoculars opera theater



if its over a month i think you have to pay for the movie, and its now yours... the restolking fee is like 2.25 or so!
I was just doing some reading and it looks like a lot of blockbusters brought back late fees... so you might want to check with your local store...



http://www.usatoday.com/money/media/2005...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery