Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 days late, but test was negative. Too soon??

Anyone else tested negative at about 5 days to a week late and found out later you actually were pregnant? I am 5 days late, and the test this morning was negative. No sign of a period coming any time soon. If I ovulated later than I thought, would it be too soon to get a positive yet?



5 days late, but test was negative. Too soon??opera mobile



When I was preggy w/ my son, the ept test didn't show positive until I was 6 wks along. Before that, I had taken like 4 tests and they had all come up negative. Achy breasts are a big sign that you could be preggy. Your best bet would be to wait a few more days to see if you get your period. If you don't, you should go get a blood test done. They are way more accurate than the pee tests.



5 days late, but test was negative. Too soon??imax theatre opera theater



You neglected to mention the first day of your last period. The best time to take a pregnancy test is seven days after missing your last period.
WELL WAIT AND TAKE OTHER ONE OR MAYBE U CAN TEST AT THE DOCTOR BLOOD1!!!
I'm in the same boat you are! My period was due on the 12th and still nothing yet! I talked to my dr and she said you should wait until 19 days after ovulation to get the most accurate results. If that test is still negative then wait 5 more days. If you still don't have your period and the test is negative again, she said then it's time to get to the dr so they can run tests to figure out what is going. Waiting is just killing me though, isn't it just the worst thing ever?! I hope you get the results you are looking for! :o)
I should have started on the 12th..and I tested negative that day..still no af. So I'm almost in the same situation. If you ovulated later I think it takes longer to get a positive result. And you might not produce enough hcg. I'm going to test in the morning. Good luck and baby dust to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery