Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late Period, Neg Preg Tests?

My period is a week late as of today. I have had a bad cold and just got over it. Took 2 preg tests at 2 days late and 5 days late... both were NEG. Should I keep taking tests or am I being rediculous and stressing myself out??



Late Period, Neg Preg Tests?opera.com



Trusts the tests, don't stress yourself out. Stressing can make your period late!



Late Period, Neg Preg Tests?amc theatre opera theater



wait a few weeks and test again. i was 2 months pregnant before i got a home test to show up positive.
I took 3 tests, all of which came back negative within the first 2 weeks of missing my period. Three weeks after that missed period, I got a positive test. It depends on the hormone level in your body. Your best bet would be to wait a few days, even a week wont hurt and take another.
Well maybe your pregnant only if you had sex lately. Or maybe it is stress. Best thing is go to the doctor as soon as possible.
I would wait a few more days and try again.
I would wait and take another test... Even though you are a week late or more and a negative test doesn't mean you aren't pregnant.. the fact is that while most people ovulate around day 14 after their period if they are on a 28 day cycle doesn't mean everyone does you could have ovulated later then you thought so you aren't really past that waiting period to see if you are pregnant... I actually ovulate 2 days before my period starts.. I am now a week late but being that I don't ovulate 2 weeks before my period I wouldn't have enough hcg in my body to give me a positive test i'd really only be 2 weeks along now so don't stress about it and wait a little while and test again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery