Thursday, December 10, 2009

No excuse for being late?

I've haven't been late or missed a day at my class at college until yesterday when my train was a half hour late. %26gt;:( My professor is rather strict with punctuality so I sent a text message to my classmate and asked her to please tell the professor when she takes roll that I'm on my way but late because of my train. After class I asked the teacher if she got my message and she replied yes and it was a shame about the train. That was all.



Do you think she wrote me down as late anyway or let it go since I've never been late before?



No excuse for being late?



Since you were clearly consciencious about telling her and checking in with her after class I doubt you will have any problem. If you had a history of being a pain, it might be different, but most people understand you have no control over the trains. I am sure she has had something like this come up in her own life too.



No excuse for being late?opera mobile opera theater



Try asking her! If she did and it affects your grade, ask if there is something you can do to bring your grade up.
Students arriving late are an annoyance but I can't see it affecting your grade. Your professor sounds a bit retentive about this.
things happen lik that but u r still considered late it happens in high middle and elementery if ur mommies car breaks down cant get to 3rd grade u r still marked late

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery