Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late ovulation, after 5 months no cycle?

i know you can't ovulate without having a menstral cycle,but what i'm saying is in your cycle everything builds up, you ovulate, then if you don't get pregnant it sheds(your period), and then it starts all over again. i was wonding what other people think about late ovulation? say i had my period, then the cycle is supposed to start over, but insted it like takes it time about it, then picks up where it left off sort of, by ovulating then going through the sheding of the uterus wall(your period) again, just late. some one told me they had late ovulation. like they had ovulated, had their period, then insted of ovulating when they were supposed to it held off for 2 months, then they ovulated, and had a period again, then it went back to the normal cycle.



i was thinking that with my luck, i'd end up ovulating befor having another period, and actually end up pregnant, then i wouldn't really know about if because i was skipping my period to begin with?



so is it possible? yes we're ttc.



Late ovulation, after 5 months no cycle?the grand theater



Are you overweight? My periods began becoming irregular after I gained about 35 pounds. They just about stopped when I gained another 35 pounds. I didn't really think about it until my doctor told me to lose weight to get the periods regulated or he would have to medicate me to regulate them. We had been trying for 9 years and I gave up. I went to Weight Watchers to lose weight, and lost 50 pounds. Guess what-I think I am pregnant.



Late ovulation, after 5 months no cycle?soap opera opera theater



Hi, I have to tell you that this exact thing happened to me. I missed 5 cycles, and then in may started having a period again. But when it came back it was different, often very light or shorter than it had been. I was a day late today, and my husband was all over me, as always. I told him to go ahead and buy a test, just so that he would quit asking me ( I lost hope about a month ago after over a year of ttc.) Anyhow, it came back positive!! What I am trying to tell you is do not be discouraged. I went to the doctor to find out if there was somthing causing my lack of a period. I had an appointment with a fertility doctor this comming thursday, and still felt that nothing would come out of it. It can happen!** good luck and baby dust **

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery