Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late period on Birth Control pills?

ive never been late on BCP, I am on Yaz. Also I'm having horrible headaches. Has anyone been late on the pill but just gotten their period later or totally skipped it or what?



Late period on Birth Control pills?palace theatre



yup, and she was prego! Congratulatuions!



Late period on Birth Control pills?concert tickets opera theater



got to a doctor
Birth control pills can do weird things to your hormones. They can cause your period to be late, non existent and even early. They can cause your period to last only 1-3 days or even 7-10 days. If the headaches are constant though then go speak with your doctor and tell them whats going on, she can change your prescription.
i was taking loestrin and didnt get my period the entire 6 months i was on it. i finally switched to yaz 3 months ago and have never been late. it all depends on how your body reacts! take a pregnancy test just to be sure.
If you are under a lot of stress, or worrying too much about being pregnant, etc., you could be late or even skip a month. Unfortunately, although I didn't use Yaz, I became pregnant twice while on the pill, and I took my pills religiously. They are not 100% effective.
My GF lost her period because of taking birth control.



I think your headaches are from not eating.



Next time you get a headache, chew on some gum, or eat some soft food, and I bet it goes away.
My son is a "pill" baby...you might want to take a test just to be sure. I got my periods.....and found out I was pregnant. Sometimes it's just the way the baby sits in the uterus that can allow a flow to still get through.
I have gotten it at random times before even when I'm on the pill. Yasmin made me have bad headaches, mood swings, and stomach pains. I would suggest Ortho Tricyclin Low. If you are stressed out, that can also affect your period by making it not come. It can occasionally happen. If you missed a pill then had sex, however, then I would get checked out.
I'm not on YAZ but ONLY once or twice did i notice I was late, and my doc told me sometimes my body will start to get immune to the pill and it means its time to change to another kind. and if you have taken any antibiotics recently that might also be the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery