Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late period 18 years old?

i am 18 days late. i never missed a period b4 in life the latest i ever got it was a few days late well its been just about 3 weeks and i still never got it. i never had sex...but did hand j...and other stuff but no actual sex or anal sex. whats up with me? and i have no sudden weight gain or loss



Late period 18 years old?binoculars



It could be stress since you say you havent had sex,



maybe go to the doctor or wait a little longer for it



Late period 18 years old?violin opera theaterhonestly you will end ur period will end one day, in think periods are a burdin i don't think you shoul be scared Report It


You should get this checked out by an OB/GYN doctor. I too had problems with my periods at your age. I don't want to scare you, but I was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) when I was 21. The doctors said I ran out of eggs. Have you had any hot flashes?



Have your doctor test your FSH and LH hormone levels. Don't just have him put you on a birth control pill until you get your test results back! Here's a link describing the symptoms of POF: http://www.pofsupport.org/information/fa...



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery