Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why am I Always Late for everything?

If i have to go to a party , or a movie , or TO WORK !!



Which I do every single day.. I am late ..



why???



I worked at many places and been thru high school and college and if there is one thing I can remmeber it's that , I been late every time



why ? ? ?



Today i got a warning from my employer because she already told me last week to be early because the managers are starting to watch our department ..



Even after that , I started coming late..Why??



When I was young my mom used to always scare me to death by saying , you are late you are late , go to school , go to work .. this is america ( we are immigrants ) ..they don't care if you die , you just need to be there! They will fire you , once you are late.. !!! but I remmeber even when going to school back in my country , I would only be in the class after every kid were in the class..and started opening their books ..and take out their pens..and pencils..



I have anxiety too



do you think this had any affect on me ?



Why am I Always Late for everything?comedy show



You are 25 years old..I think you know in your heart what or who you are..MORE than WE do..BUT I will tell you one...thing..it sounds like it has become a habit.



and now,is a big problem..JUST wake up to life on time..or it will leave you behind..in tracks of dust.."Oh,I hope you are on time READING this"...GOOD LUCK!



Why am I Always Late for everything?greek theater opera theater



time management. don't worry, all of us go through it sumtimes. but for sum they let it become a habit and it needs to be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery