Saturday, December 5, 2009

19 days late?

We have been trying almost a year to get pregnant and my period is usualy about a week later every month than the month before somedays up to 15 days late so I always get the thought that maybe I am this time, but then nothing. So I had my last period on june 25th and I still haven't had it making me 19days late (most ever late) I took a EPT test 3 days ago and the results were weird.



(not haveing many syptoms) I put it in my stream of urine and when I took it out I watched the urine go through the test window there is a circle and then a lil box the circle got a auto horizonal line and so did the box..accept the little box started to get a line vertical...the little box is suppose to ONLY have a horzonal weather it's pos/neg..so i watched it for a few and the vertical line in the little box that was clear as day there..disapeared and the end result was to horizonal lines one in the circle and one in the little box which indicates a negative result.



Any ideas if this is a faulty test?



19 days late?imax theater



I think so, try again. Maybe use a different brand that may not be so confusing. When I was pregnant I was supposed to get a plus sign if preggers and a minus if not and it gave just a line from up to down and not a horizontal. but it was still positive. so try another test, it your period doesn't come in another week I would go to the doctor anyway because that's not normal for you to not have your period and they can test for pregnancy there too.



19 days late?classical music opera theaterDid you test again?? What was the result? Report It


Oh my God, just go get another EPT and repeat the test.
you are pregnant the test picked up some pregnancy hormone, no i do not think it is faulty. congratulations! let us know!
*
you definitely have to take another test you probably did some thin wrong.
It most definitely sounds like a faulty test, I would try another one. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery