Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to connect my zen mp3 player to my onkyo hts780 home theater system...can I???

tell the person at radioshack you need a headphone jack to rca male connection.



I want to connect my zen mp3 player to my onkyo hts780 home theater system...can I???ms stress



Yes you can , buy an adapter cable for connecting your players earphone output to your onkyo sets audio in inputs. There are lots of brands producing those kind of adapters. Than adjust your set for output of the signal from the audio in inputs.



I want to connect my zen mp3 player to my onkyo hts780 home theater system...can I???home theater system opera theater



I am guessing that Crutchfield.com would have the exact item you need to connect your player. I think they sell both brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery