Saturday, December 5, 2009

Period late test negative?

just wondering if anyone has ever been late with there period got a negative pregnancy test and then found out later that they are indeed pregnant..just owndering.cause im always on time like clock work down to the housr and now im 3 days late but still test says negative..just wondering if anyones ever had this and then got a positive result. thanks



Period late test negative?ballet theater



It's definitely possible. Me and my husband were trying to get pregnant and when my period was late we just knew we were pregnant. I kept taking tests, and they all said negative. I started having cramps but nothing. I even started feeling a little nauseous but I still kept having negative tests. I finally went to the doctor and had 2 negative blood tests. I took another test Feb. 15 and it came up positive. I went in the next day to take a preg. test and they told me that I was around 3-4 weeks pregnant.



Period late test negative?chicago theater opera theater



The test is negative , so dont worry.



It happens that periods can be delayed.relax and continue with some exercise for early periods.
maybe low on iron, or your cycle schedule is changing
yes I did. Well actually I tested before my period was suppose to start and got a negative test. If I were you I'd wait another week or so and retest.
if your period is over a week late, you should call your doctor for a blood test they are 100% accurate.
I can say it's ever happened to me...although my best friend many years ago took 3 tests and they were all negative!! When her period never came for a few more weeks she went to the doctor for a blood test...and well...she sure was pregnant!! I'm not sure how often if happens...but it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery