Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late Parking ticket question?

Hi, I got a parking ticket which I forgot to pay till its just late. Do you think I can go to the place (alderman's court in newark, de) and pay them today in person since today is the last day for payment? They said to pay in check on the parking violation ticket I got but do you think I can pay in cash to them?



I know that fees doubles after the date and they can take vehicle for impoundment after late fees get above 50 dollars. But, is there anything I can do today to stop the late fees and stuff? plz help!!!



Late Parking ticket question?star theater



You could try. But here's a question for you it's Saturday is your court system opened on Saturday? I'm pretty sure they would accept cash if you don't have a check.



Late Parking ticket question?extension opera theater



WHY DO YOU NOT CALL THEM AND ASK THIS QUESTION?
Get a cahiers check or money order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery