Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question about late ovulation?

I have been BBT charting for about 5 months now and actively tring to conceive for 12 months. This month I ovulated on day 17 and I usually ovulate on day 14 after my cycle. My period comes every 28 days but I was wondering if me ovulating later then usual will cause my period to come late since technically you ovulate 14 days prior to your next period. Fourteen days after ovulation this month would make me go 31 days before my next period. Has anyone had this happen and if so did your period come late due to late ovulation? I don't want to get my hopes up if it doesn't show tomorrow and think I am pregnant. Help please!



Question about late ovulation?phantom of the opera



I ovulate late in my cycle but I'm still every 28 days ... I ovulate on day 20 well so I am lead to believe and then I get my period the next week.



when I fell pregnant I had to wait until I was over 10 days late before a test was positive.. good luck sweety =)



Question about late ovulation?listen to opera opera theater



im not really sure but if it doesnt come then i still think u should take a pregnancy test just incase
i learnt that ovulation times differs from month to month due to factors that can affect ovulation such as stress,sickness and what have you.if you think you are late for your period,do a blood test.
I don't know about you, but my period slowly cycles down. Currently mine is around the 5th of each month, but it usually goes on down the line and cycles all through the month. Basically, it gets later and later and later in the month, then it goes back to the beginning. I don't know if that's normal, but my mom usually does it too.



Looking at your ovulation for this month, you may do it as well.



Not to be perverted, but can't you just have sex every night? Or at least every other night. Guessing at a day that you MIGHT have ovulated is probably as good as having sex every other night. Just a thought. I don't mean to be uncaring, but don't some married couples have sex every night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery