Thursday, December 10, 2009

7 days late am I pregnant?

I got my period may 13th and my cycle is 21-22 days always. I am never late. I had surgery on may 14th and now it is june 9th so i'm 6-7 days late. could the surgery have delayed my period? ANd usually if i stress my period comes early it never comes late. Last time my period was late. I had a little baby boy!



7 days late am I pregnant?chinese theater



It is possible that due to the trauma your body had during your surgery that you missed a period. That is not uncommon, however, as everyone else has said, take a pregnancy test it is the only way to know for sure.



Best wishes to you and what ever was meant to be will be!



7 days late am I pregnant?opera mini opera theater



sounds like it will be a girl this time.
it's different every time.. i was 6 days late when i took my test.. it came out positive.. and i am also never late.. either way.. good luck!!
go take a prego test its the best way to find out for sure! good luck
Ok since you already have a child



you know the drill if you late you take a test



and no one can tell you if the kind of surgery you have can delays your p



but I know for certain that some med can do just that



so Take a Test if it come out negative



don't ask another? like AIM I PREGNANT



instead get in touch with your doc to see what is going on with



Good luck
it is possible you are pregnant. Then again what medications are you taking? They might contribute to the lateness. As well as the type of surgery. sometimes anstesia has been known to slow people time down. Pain killers sometimes will make a person late if they are not used to taking them.
Stress can certainly make you late, and surgery definitely sounds stressful. If you're on the Pill and were taking antibiotics after your surgery, that could wreak havoc with your cycle, too - all bets are off then.



Either way, though, the person who answered right before me is right. You need to get yourself to your local drugstore and pick up a pregnancy test. Twenty minutes from now, this question could be answered and your mind put at ease. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery