Thursday, December 10, 2009

How late have you been tell you got ugly AF?

im 7days late. breasts just got sore about 5 days ago



:wierd they usually get sore rite after i stopped ovulating::



tests said negatve yesterday morning. When will i start???



How late were you before you got your period, and why were you late? why wld i be sooo late?



How late have you been tell you got ugly AF?say yes



I was 3 weeks late once. I had cysts on my ovaries and for some reason I was 3 weeks late. I was in a lot of pain. I started to bleed really bad and I went to the hospital after like almost 2 weeks of very heavy bleeding. I had a ton of tiny cysts and I miscarried. Good luck. Its only been a week. Some woman change their schedules. It does sound like you ovulated late. Good luck though. If you are really worried about it. Get a blood test from your Dr...



How late have you been tell you got ugly AF?palace theatre opera theater



If you are late and you aren't pregnant, it means you ovulated later in this cycle. That's what causes a period to be "late", since the time between ovulation and a period doesn't change in you.
5 days
Well I did not have a period for January My last period was December 5 and I have taken pregnancy test and all negative next step for me is doctors. Yesterday was suposed to get it again and have not! No symptoms on period comming and actually I have been feeling really sick lately. No period yet for me.



Sometimes stress can cause it. It can be up to 12 days late. If you don't get it in 5 to 6 more day call the doctor! :)
I have known my periods to be late upto 5-8 days after my due date. Could be many reasons, stress, sickness, anticipation, worry.



I think I just told myself so much that I was pregnant, that I even caused my body to react by getting my period so late.



I hope it is a late positive result for you. Babydust
The latest I've ever been was 6 days late. I think its because I was stressing so much. Maybe your stessing too much. Call your doctor and schedule a blood test just to be sure. Good Luck!!
a few months ago i was 8 days late, no reason why and boy was i getting excited...........tests said neg so got an appointment with doc, was just about to set off........af arrived!



fingers crossed for you though xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery